This must be my favourite time of year, Halloween! You can have so much fun and create so many different looks and characters. So, I thought I would share 5 looks I’ve created throughout October and who gave me the inspiration.
- I saw this look all over Instagram last and this year and thought I would give it a go. Hi Pumpkin, inspired by @sophiehannah.
- I captioned this the dripping rainbow. I got the inspiration for this look from @jodiehulme.
- I created this look on a friend in college. This was my first attempt at a clown look, there is defiantly room for improvement, but I am happy with it.
- In one of my classes we had to create a character, so I decided to put a Halloween spin on it and create the Elphaba the witch from Wicked.
- I created the ‘evil Artist’ on my friend and got the inspiration for this from @makeupbyphilippag.