BH Cosmetics – Zodiac 25 Colour Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette 30g £22.00
I have a soft spot for eyeshadow palettes and loved the fact this was based around Zodiac signs. It is a collection of 24 eyeshadows and 1 highlighter. This Palette is cruelty free and I think is a bargain for so many colours.
Eyeshadow Palette shades are:
- Capricorn – Olive green and gold duo chrome shimmer, olive matte
- Sagittarius – Deep emerald with gold undertones, terracotta matte
- Scorpio – Copper gold shimmer, copper matte
- Libra – Deep rose gold shimmer, chocolate brown matte
- Virgo – Champagne rose gold shimmer, dusty pink matte
- Leo – Pink shimmer with silver undertones, burgundy matte
- Cancer – Light charcoal shimmer, violet matte
- Gemini – Silver shimmer, bright lilac matte
- Taurus – Golden beige shimmer, deep wine matte
- Aries – Deep teal ocean shimmer, black matte
- Pisces – Golden champagne shimmer, deep rosy brown matte
- Aquarius – Bright gold and peach duo chrome, dusty peach matte
- Pale gold highlighter
Wet n Wild – Mega Clear Mascara Clear £3.00
I have been meaning to buy a clear mascara for a while now. I wanted to use it for my stray eyebrow hairs to put on before bed to try and stop them from sticking up.
Mario Badescu – Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater 236ml £11.00
This is a refreshing and hydrating mist. I ran out so needed to buy some more. I use it before my moisturiser and it makes my skin feel so fresh/ hydrated throughout the day.
Lilly Lashes – Fabu-Lash Curler Rose Gold £16.00
I needed a new eyelash curler, so I bought a nice one, the cheap one I bought broke within a month. So, thought I would invest in a decent one.
Beautyblender – Chill £17.00
Everyone raved about beauty blenders so thought I would buy one and see what all the fuss was about. I use it every day now and I love it. So glad I gave it a go.